Tuesday

My New Printer and Scanner In One Has Arrived!

My old printer is not working anymore. I had negligently used it without noticing that the cartridge had already dried. Although I still refill it with ink, the quality of the print is not the same anymore. So while the printer is still usable I decided to just buy a new one. After all, it's old and has been of service to me for a couple of years already.

I decided to buy a printer with scanner in replacement of my old printer. It's manufactured by Brother, which is a good brand. I particularly like this printer scanner because of the cheap price, the established brand and because the inks are refillable individually. This means that even if one color is missing I can still use it to print. Thus, I save ink, and when I save ink I save money. In contrast to other printers, if one color is missing you can't print anymore until you refill the missing color again even if you only need a particular color.

The printer scanner is in white color with a touch of gray on the sides. I wish I had taken pictures of it. But it's still in the box and I haven't installed it yet. I will later.

No comments: