Wednesday

Domain Registration

More and more bloggers have registered domain of their own. Instead of using blogspot dot com or wordpress dot com, they get their own dot com or dot net domains. I feel like am one of those very few left behind. My friends who are also hooked with blogging have already taken their own domains. They've been trying to convinced me to get to register domain for this Celebrity Diseases blog. Well, I'm going that way soon enough when finances are ready.


I plan to get my own domain at PayLess Domain. They have very affordable domain packages for as low as $11.95 a year. I still have two friends using blogspot and we all think the PayLess Domain package might be just right for us. Cheap is good. Cheap plus quality is even better. Payless Domain is a recognized name in Domain registration so it has won our trust. Lets just see if I will push through with this plan.

No comments: