Saturday

The Google Warning!

This morning as I checked this blog I was so shocked to see this page not appearing on the first or second page for the words celebrity diseases.What further shocked me was the "warning message" about this site as can potentially harm your computer. This has never happened before. I don't know why the warning. I have submitted my site to google for reconsideration. It must be due to some codes i just put in this blog from sites that I join for promoting this blog. I don't know much about codings. I hope the warning gets lifted soon enough. And shame on those sites who give codes to their members for display in their blogs which have malwares on them! Instead of helping your members, you are ruining them and their blogs.

This is a bad lesson I learned. Now, I'm planning to give this blog a make over and perhaps never put anything at all but just my posts and my friends blogroll.

No comments: