Tuesday

Online Surveys About Celebrities

Do you believe in online surveys concerning famous celebrities, politicians, sports personalities, and other popular people? How reliable are online surveys? Do people really participate in them- I mean real people? Can the results of online surveys be easily altered?

I've come up with these questions because I've seen lots of surveys or polls already. Although I have been thinking of putting an online survey in this blog concerning celebrities. Of course it's just going to be a simple survey. I plan to get my own online surveys at Easy Poll dot com. Getting your own survey at Easy Poll is really easy. Just register online for about two minutes and then set up your own poll and place it in your blog or website. Although I don't know much about programming or the IT thing but Easy Poll will do everything for me. I don't think I can alter the results of my poll using Easy Poll, which is really good as online surveys should be objective and accurate.

I'd keep you posted if I will be starting my own online survey in this blog or not! It's all plans for now. But I am really tempted by the free online survey provided by Easy Poll.


No comments: